Tree Removal San Diego
Removing a tree is usually a last resort, but it's sometimes inevitable. As hard as we may try to keep our trees happy and healthy, sometimes removing a tree or two is the best way to help the rest. At the end of the day, we remove trees to remove potential hazards, protecing your home and loved ones.
Unless you're motivated by aesthetics, you're likely reaching out to us out of concern for a tree. Before contacting us, check out some of the most common problems with trees listed below. This will help you gather information to tell your arborist. If you're not sure whether a real problem exists, a professional can help determine the best course of action.
Common tree problems include:
- Is the tree damaged, sick, or dead? Such trees present a danger to your home, because they're more likely to break and fall. If you have a diseased tree that has suffered too much damage, you need to remove it to protect nearby trees.
- Is the area overcrowded? If you're planning a construction project and need to clear some space, make note of this to your arborist.
- Is the tree leaning? You must call a professional to assess this situation. Leaning trees could suggest a problem with the roots, and they are likely to fall.
- Is a tree too close to a structure? Proximity makes another great reason to remove a tree for protection.
- Has a tree already fallen on the property? We always recommend removing these, especially if the tree fell onto another tree. If the tree landed between property lines, it's important to figure out who handles it.